I got nominated for another Liebster award! I feel so honored you guys think about me for these things:) I never honestly know if people read what I write or find it interesting. (And I LOVE answering questions!)
I got nominated by Jona (http://jonabyjo.wordpress.com/2014/05/20/liebster-award-2/) Thank you for nominating me because now I know your blog and I really like it!
1. What do you want to tell someone right now but can’t seem to find the courage?
Hm. Not so much afraid to say something, as I already have, I guess the growing that’s happening in my life right now is unpredictable. So that’s a little scary.
2. What is the funniest thing you’ve ever done intoxicated/hyper/sleep deprived?
Oh jeez…. I talk a lot! Intoxicated… hmm Why am I drawing a blank!? I’m a bit sassy when I drink. So I pick on people in good fun of course! Everyone finds that really hilarious because it’s out of my usual character, but things are say are honest.
3. What is your goal for the summer?
Yoga! And get a little more Japanese vocabulary under my belt to start my Basic Japanese class ahead of the game.
4. Why did you start your blog?
I needed a place to express myself. On social media people think you do things for attention. I don’t want to express myself and my deepest thoughts to people who know me because they can’t understand, and I don’t want them to. I was in a bad place when I started my blog and the only thing to help me was to believe I was helping others by showing them that some of us just feel fucked up and abnormal.
5. What is your opinion on Miley Cyrus?
Putting my annoyance aside, I think she’s misunderstood. She’s been through some life changing things the past couple years and I believe her current self is a product of that. She’ll figure out who she wants to be eventually. I think people forget that she is young. All of us in our twenties that I know are still trying to figure it all out. The only difference is she has millions watching her every move.
6. What is the last movie you watched?
Best Night Ever on Netflix
7. Should I watch it?
If you want a silly laugh! It’s ridiculous!
8. Where do you see yourself in 3 years?
I try to go on a one year planning basis. It helps keep my urge stress about life down. 🙂 But I’m hoping I’ll have my Japanese degree. Hopefully I’ll either be working in Japan, or teaching somewhere in the states or Canada.
9. What is your favorite quote from a book?
I can’t pick a single quote. I’m obsessed with quotes! I have a whole word document full of them:)
10. If your superstitious, what superstitions keep you on your toes?
Well, I believe in ghosts and things like that. So when people are overly insulting about ghosts and stuff I always wonder who may be listening. I don’t like to disrespect the dead.
11. Favorite song right now?
Hmmm. Probably Explosions by Ellie Goulding. I listen to it when I a little pick me up.
11 Random Facts
1) I stole this question: “If you had to pick a famous person to be stuck with on a desert island who would you pick?” from Jona because I really liked it. I would pick Ian Somerhalder! Not only because he’s gorgeous, but I would loooove to talk with him about saving our planet. He’s a bit of an idol to me.
2) I sleep with a stuffed animal in bed with me^^
3) I adore wolves.
4) I think I’m too complicated.
5) Basically I’m lost in life, even though I’m on a path a happy for.
6) I just started yoga this past month.
7) Even though I’m small, I’m insecure about my body.
8) I’m crazy about animals. If I could I would take care of every single stray in the world.
9) I’m a nice person, but I have mean thoughts often.
10) I hate pants and shoes.