I’m super busy today, but thought I’d take a few minutes to do this post. I got nominated for Liebster award!:) I didn’t know there were such things around here, but it makes me feel really great that people enjoy reading my posts! Later I will try and choose bloggers that I follow and add my own questions for them, but for now I will just answer the ones I was given. I was nominated by:
The Liebster Award is given to bloggers by other bloggers. It is a great way to connect with new bloggers, and to welcome them to the blogosphere. Here are the rules:
1. Link back to the blogger who nominated you.
2. Answer the 11 questions given to you by the blogger who nominated you.
3. Nominate 11 other bloggers with less than 200 followers.
4. Go to the blogs you nominated and notify them of your nomination.
5. Give your nominees 11 questions to answer.
- Why did you start blogging?
I started blogging because of my anxiety mostly. I needed a place to vent where I thought maybe I could help out others. I think everyone likes to think they have a voice in the world, and blogging helps me feel that way.
- What drives you?
Lots of things! A lot of times it will be nature. It’s hard for me to keep positive to be honest. But often when I step outside and catch a huge breathe of fresh air and really look around and see the wonderful nature around me, I think that I want to really do my best.
- What is your favorite iPhone app?
I have a galaxy, but right now my favorite app is Kotoba-chan because I can practice Japanese vocabulary wherever I go!
- What is the one piece of clothing/accessory you cannot live without?
Underwear! Seems weird… But I’m obsessed.
- What is a quote that inspires you?
I LOVE quotes. I don’t want to say my favorite, it’s what I live by though. Anytime people are awful I try to remember this quote. But really I can find inspiring quotes in any movie/book/documentary/random conversation. There’s so many things to draw inspiration from if you really need it!
- Name a song that has been stuck in your head recently.
When Doves Cry by Prince!
- What do you think sets your writing apart from other bloggers?
I think just as my sub title says. I’m not that interesting. I don’t live an exciting life. I’m very simple and average. Yet, for some reason all of you find reasons to follow me and read my posts. My blog doesn’t have a set theme like most I follow. I just kind of type from my heart.
- Name a goal you’d like to attain in the next year.
I want to actually be able to form sentences more easily in Japanese with out always having to use a dictionary and translator. And I want to have more confidence in talking to people in person.
- What is your favorite thing about yourself?
I think I have an extremely kind heart. It gets me hurt a lot. But I wouldn’t trade it for anything.
- What is your favorite Starbucks drink? (Not a fan? Tell us why)
Lately I’ve been obsessed with Java Chip Mochas!
- How would you describe yourself using only five words?
I am not that interesting ;3